Saturday, December 12, 2009

Inge

My dear friend Inge celebrated her birthday this week on the 11th. I just love her. Inge and I met in High School and have been pretty much inseparable since then. Well, except for the fact that the entire atlantic ocean and north american continent came between us. But other than that, inseparable I tell you!

Inge is a woman of grace and beauty. She lights up a room when she enters it and has the most wonderful gentleness about her. Whenever we talk it's like we're sitting on my mom's couch drinking tea - we always pick up where we left off. I am so blessed to have such a dear friend like her.

Happy Birthday Inge!


4 comments:

Carrie Allen said...

I scrolled back to August 6th, and I didn't see anything about celebrating my birthday. Huh, weird. Maybe a blog error or something...

Simone Knepper said...

as you may recall: I was a million miles away in the boondies (aka Kigoma, Tanzania)

Carrie Allen said...

excuses, excuses...

;)

Inge said...

jy is so awesome!!! waardeer dit baie :)
lief jou!