Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Christmas comes early

It's here. You should've seen me as I strutted down to the Aventine Office with my UPS slip in hand. I was like a kid on Christmas Eve as I walked back to our apartment, triumphant with the large box gripped in my arms.
Jono's parents generously helped us buy our first production quality camera: a Canon XL1. Here are a few pics documenting the opening process. Watch this space, as we have a wedding scheduled for October 17th and will be using this beauty to shoot it.




You gotta love these little guys


Jono has a burst of excitement as we discover the lens

This moment: Picture worthy




TaDa!

Thanks Ma & Pa Knepper!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! What a MACHINE!! JOU Figure lyk soooooo goed Simone!Mama

Frank And Lela said...

This post is hilarious...moreso perhaps is the irony that with this great piece of video equipment, we get regular old pictures!!

By the way, the pictures themselves are awesome...

Congratulations you guys!

blythe said...

haha ma and pa.

i particularly like the timed photo at the start. unless that was pico taking the pic... ;]

Carrie Allen said...

OH my GOSH!!!! I haven't read your blog in so long! I have no idea what's happening in your life! I am freaking out!

Inge said...

oh my hat i am so jealous right now